This license agreement (“Agreement“) regulates relationships between Networking & Trust S.r.l., C.F./P.IVA 03988250134, with registered office in Milano, 20146, Via Arzaga n. 24, (“Licensor“) and the end user (“User“), physical person, as regards the use of the software (application and related dashboard) denominated HIPPO (“Software“).
By deciding to proceed with the Registration, the User acknowledges having read and accepted all these Terms and Conditions, which are intended to govern the access and conditions of use of the HIPPO software.
Please read this document very carefully.
In the event that the User does not intend to accept these Terms and Conditions, he is required to immediately uninstall the HIPPO software and to stop any use thereof.
For Business Users:
- the use of the HIPPO software by the End User is free and no cost is charged to him, as this license agreement from and is linked to the one signed with the employer of the user, who considers the software HIPPO is a corporate welfare tool aimed at measure, enhancing and improving trust, personal relationships and human capital;
- with the acceptance of this Agreement, the User may use the HIPPO software on one or more devices, for the period provided and regulated in the license agreement signed between Networking & Trust S.r.l. and the user’s employer;
- at the end of the license agreement signed with the User’s employer, the HIPPO software will cease all functionality and Networking & Trust S.r.l. will be entitled to deactivate it even remotely.
For private users:
- the use of the HIPPO software by the User is governed by this Agreement. The costs and duration of the service will vary depending on the subscription plan chosen by the User;
- with the acceptance of this Agreement, the User may use the HIPPO software on one or more devices, for the period provided and regulated in the license agreement and in the chosen subscription plan;
- at the end of the effectiveness of the chosen subscription plan, the HIPPO software will cease all functionality and Networking & Trust S.r.l. will be entitled to deactivate it even remotely.
Description of the Services
The goal of HIPPO is to improve oneself and others with the power of trust, providing suggestions for constant personal and professional growth.
Through the interactions: Coin (recognition of a virtuous behaviour and / or improvement found) and hNudge (suggestion to help and / or stimulate an improvement) sent and received, reports and indicators will be created that summarize how to use HIPPO and the outcomes of the interactions that have taken place, so that everyone can be constantly updated on the progress of their activities and the way in which they are recognise by others. The information collected and processed flows into indicators that will be highlighted in the application, and also in the personal and protected Dashboard, where you can observe your impact on others and receive suggestions on how to improve it.
Using the HIPPO software you can: measure, valorise and increase trust through the H-shaped and Dynamic Trust Index; observe and improve the quantity and quality of relationships; improve individual and group performance; receive targeted training; increase engagement, empowerment and employability; prevent burnout phenomena.
Account creation and management
In order to use the HIPPO software, you need to activate your account.
You are responsible for your HIPPO login credentials and are solely responsible for all activities that occur within that account.
If you believe that someone has logged into your account, please contact N&T immediately at the email: email@example.com
At any time and for any reason, the User can decide to cancel the account by clicking the “Delete account” button in the app environment, accessible from the “Settings” page in the “Profile” section.
Networking & Trust S.r.l. may suspend your account at any time without notice if they believe that you are in breach of these Terms and Conditions. The suspension of the account entails the termination of this contract, except for the provisions that will continue to apply to the user and to Networking & Trust S.r.l. such as, for example, specific legal provisions and regulatory obligations.
Behavior of Users
Networking & Trust S.r.l. will make every reasonable effort to encourage Users to have a respectful and useful experience through functions that allow them to manage their shared information, notifications and their privacy in general.
The User acknowledges that he is solely responsible for compliance with all laws, regulations and obligations applicable to the use of the HIPPO software.
Furthermore, when using the HIPPO software, the User undertakes to:
- do not send to Networking & Trust S.r.l. (in particular when creating or updating the account) or at other Users, false, misleading, harmful or fraudulent information;
- do not to speak or behave in any way or post and/or send any content, via the HIPPO software, of a defamatory, abusive, obscene, pornographic, vulgar, offensive, misplaced, violent, threatening, harassing, racist or xenophobic nature or with connotations sexual, which contains incitement to violence, discrimination or hatred, activities that encourage the use of illegal substances, or more generally in contrast with the purposes of the HIPPO software, which could violate the rights of Networking & Trust S.r.l. or a third party or who is contrary to morality and/or public order;
- not to adopt, through the use of the HIPPO software, oppressive, discriminatory and harassment behaviors towards other users;
- not to violate the rights and image of Networking & Trust S.r.l., in particular its intellectual property rights;
- do not open more than one personal Account;
Networking & Trust S.r.l. grants a personal, non-assignable, non-exclusive, revocable and non-transferable license to access and use the HIPPO software. This license has the sole purpose of allowing the user to use the Application and its Dashboard, as required by Networking & Trust S.r.l. and permitted by these Terms and Conditions.
The User declares to be of age and in possession of the full mental faculties, if he is a consumer under the Consumer Code, he will benefit from all the protections provided for by the applicable legislation.
The User is not permitted to:
- copy, modify, transmit, create derivative works, make use of or reproduce in any way copyrighted material, images, trademarks, trade names, service marks, or other intellectual property, content or proprietary information accessible through the HIPPO software;
- use robots, bots, spiders, crawlers, scrapers, search / retrieval applications, proxies or other manual or automatic devices, methods or processes to access, retrieve, index, “data mine” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigation structure or the presentation of the service or its contents;
- use the HIPPO software in any way that may adversely affect, disrupt and / or interfere with the service or connected servers or networks;
- upload viruses or other malicious code or otherwise compromise the security of the HIPPO software;
- create headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to conceal the origin of any information transmitted through the HIPPO software;
- “process” or “duplicate” any part of the HIPPO software;
- modify, copy, alter, adapt, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decrypt, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise take apart any part of the HIPPO software;
- use or develop any third party applications that interact with the HIPPO software;
- use, access, or publish the HIPPO software programming interface;
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of HIPPO software or any systems or networks connected to it;
- encourage or promote any activity that violates this Agreement;
- use HIPPO software for unlawful purposes.
Networking & Trust S.r.l. may investigate and take any legal action available in response to the illegal and/or unauthorized use of the HIPPO software, including the suspension and/or deactivation of the account.
Networking & Trust S.r.l. reserves all rights not expressly granted to the User under this Agreement. In particular, Networking & Trust S.r.l. is the owner of any and all intellectual property rights (by way of example: on source code, object code, layout, distinctive signs), in any case relating to the HIPPO software.
You can download any software provided by Networking & Trust S.r.l. and automatically install updates, enhancements or new features.
Account suspension, access limitation and termination
The User can terminate their contractual relationships with Networking & Trust S.r.l. at any time, at no cost and without giving any reasons.
In case of breach of these Terms and Conditions or in the case of Networking & Trust S.r.l. had a reasonable reason to believe that this is necessary to protect its security and integrity, that of Users or third parties, or for the purpose of preventing fraud or investigations, Networking & Trust S.r.l. reserves the right to:
- terminate this Agreement, immediately and without notice;
- restrict the access and use of the Application by the User;
- temporarily or permanently suspend the User’s account.
When this proves necessary, the User will be informed of the application of this measure in order to allow him to provide explanations to Networking & Trust S.r.l..
Networking & Trust S.r.l. will decide, at its sole discretion, whether or not to remove the measures applied.
Availability and functionality of the Application
Networking & Trust S.r.l. will try, as far as possible, to keep the Platform accessible constantly, every day and at every hour. However, access to the Application may be temporarily suspended, without notice, due to technical maintenance, migration or updating, or due to interruptions or limitations related to the operation of the network.
Furthermore, Networking & Trust S.r.l. reserves the right to modify or suspend all or part of access to the Platform or its features, at its sole discretion, temporarily or permanently.
Networking & Trust S.r.l. reserves the right to modify or update these Terms and Conditions. Unless otherwise specified by law, we undertake to provide at least 30 days’ notice for any changes, giving you the opportunity to review the amended Terms and Conditions before continuing to use the HIPPO software. Changes to these Terms and Conditions will become effective no earlier than 30 days after notification of the planned changes. Please note that we may not provide such notice for changes that are necessary to accommodate technical developments of the HIPPO software or for changes made for legal reasons, in both cases, such changes will become effective immediately. Use of the HIPPO software following the notice period of the planned changes will result in acceptance of the Terms and Conditions as amended.
In the event that the user does not intend to accept the new Terms and Conditions, as amended, he is required to immediately stop using the HIPPO software by deleting his account.
Disclaimer of liability.
The User agrees to indemnify Networking & Trust S.r.l. for any damage, charge or cost incurred by the same due to the breach of these Terms and Conditions.
The User acknowledges that the HIPPO Software is granted “as is”, without any express or implied warranty, assuming the risk in terms of the results and performance of the Software and also acknowledges that the Licensor cannot be held responsible in any way for errors and/or bugs and/or viruses and/or worms and/or Trojan-horses, as well as for damages in any case connected to the improper use of the Software.
In no case Networking & Trust S.r.l. will be liable to the User for the use of the software and/or will be liable to the User for any pecuniary and/or non-pecuniary damage, direct and/or indirect, special and/or consequential including.
The User acknowledges and accepts that Networking & Trust S.r.l. is not responsible for the failure and/or incorrect functioning of the Software, nor for the loss and/or modification of data and/or information occurring in the use of the software and/or in relation to the use of the same.
Networking & Trust S.r.l. will not be held responsible for any incompatibility of the software with any device or for any problems or inability to proceed with the download.
Networking & Trust S.r.l. does not warrant or make any representations as to the validity, accuracy, reliability or availability of the Software or its content.
Assuming the use of reasonableness, diligence and expertise, we will be release from liability in the event of any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content published and/or sent by others through our Software and events beyond our reasonable control.
In any case, we will use reasonable diligence and expertise in providing our Services to the User and in maintaining them in a safe, secure and error-free environment.
Governing laws and jurisdiction
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this Agreement or subject matter shall be irrevocably governed and construed in accordance with the exclusive law of Italy specifically to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Milano, Italy, unless the User is a consumer. To the extent allowed by law, Networking & Trust S.r.l. may take concurrent proceedings in any number of jurisdictions.
Last updated July 7, 2022